3. Improvement In Food Resources
The growing of different crops on a piece of land in a pre-planned succession is called crop rotation.
Depending upon the duration, crop rotation may be of following three types :
(a) One year rotation
1. Maize - Mustard
2. Rice - Wheat
(b) Two years rotation
1. Maize - Mustard-Sugarcane - Fenugreek
2. Maize - Potato- Sugarcane - Peas
(c) Three years rotation
1. Rice - Wheat - Mung - Mustard
2. Sugarcane - Berseem
3. Cotton - Oat - Sugarcane - Peas - Maize - Wheat
If you want to give information about online courses to other students, then share it with more and more on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus. The more the shares will be, the more students will benefit. The share buttons are given below for your convenience.