KUOWrite for us
Follow our guidelines to post an article on our Blog
We are currently accepting guest posts on my blog, you can share your thoughts related to education, solutions, tips and tricks and many more. If anybody interested or like to contribute an article with us, please accept the following guidelines in mind while writing an article.
- All the blog posts having content at least 600-700 words.
- The article having proper headings, subheadings and paragraphs, images must be well-formatted and uniquely written.
- No copyright content must be added to the article including duplicate content.
- In an article, use at least one relevant image with good quality.
- All the post must be relevant to our topics.
- Topics include Digital Marketing Techniques, Technology-based Education, Sports activities and travel information sharing, Culture, and Society Improvement and related content areas but we’re open to other designs, concepts and ideas as well.
- We have reserved the rights to remove links, biodata and other which is not appropriate.
- Any link used in an article which is useless or irrelevant will be removed.
- Don’t do keyword stuffing. You are free to include a back link in your bio, as well as a Google+ rel=author link.
- Please add the attachment as a document in email, relevant images separately.
- Follow the rules of writing & checking procedure of authenticity of the blog, online copy writing laws, and any other frauds. So that your blog plays a unique role in search engines.
- If a blog or content creates any problem. We have rights to hide or delete it.
- The whole and sole responsibility to follow the rules of plagiarism before sending the content.
We guess these rules are very easy to follow. So, let us play a fair game with us. If we found you are violating any of the rules above, a fair action will be taken which includes removing all your back links from our website www.knowledgeuniverseonline.com. or Email : email@example.com
Have a nice day !!
Contact : Mr. Rajiv Sharma
Latest Blog Update
Examination Preparation Strategy by Dr. Mukesh Shrimali The winner knows that last lap in any marathon…
Know about the world largest Statue of Unity in the World The Statue of Unity is…
Exceptional education teachers and tutors work with students who practice numerous physical, expressive, mental or Infirmities.…