CBSE Free MCQ and Online Tests for Class 11 & 12
CBSE free MCQ and online tests for class 11 and 12 are available for practice tests before appearing main examination. It covered almost recent updates multiple choice questions are based on CBSE syllabus and NCERT text books. We have arranged these online tests in such a manner that the user gets complete revision of all the concepts given a particular topic. Practice module in online tests comprises all questions together for quick practice of the concepts learnt in classroom. Take tests helps students to check their performance and areas of improvement in a specific chapter. After completing the test, student gets his/her score over the screen with correct answers. The multiple choice questions are based on CBSE syllabus and equally useful for entrance exams such as JEE main, NEET examinations.
As per the new pattern of examination, CBSE class 10 and 12 board exams will have multiple choice questions in all the subjects. If you want to score high in exams, you must practice MCQs as much as possible. It is the most important part of your examination now. Especially, in class 10, the main three subjects (Maths, Science and Social) are going to be very crucial with the inclusion of MCQs. The same case is in class 12. The main subjects other than languages must be taken care of as per the new MCQ pattren. It is confirmed that CBSE will ask MCQs in all the subjects. But most of the students are still neglecting these objective type questions in class 10 and 12.
- All the NCERT Solutions will be prepared by our subject experts.
- Exercise/Chapter wise solutions of subjects are accessed easily.
- In MCQ's, We integrate the numerious questions for you to make practice. You can answer the question, take your own time. When submit your quiz, Check your score.
- You can Review your answer after submitting your quiz.
- There is no restrictions to students to attempting quiz.