Examination Preparation Strategy by Dr. Mukesh Shrimali
The winner knows that last lap in any marathon is most important, now we enter into the last lap. Just take care of the following point and success will be waiting for you at the next step. The greatest failure is failing to concentrate.
How to overcome fear-phobia tension of exam. And prepare for the exam for good results”.
- Be as calm as possible.
- Only you can do it. Have Faith in yourself.
- Be Very focused, don’t do the unnecessary study, You have Board Examination, not IIT or NEET,
- Set your achievable Goals.
- Set short term goals such as the goal for the next 2 hrs, one night, 30 mins, one unit.
- Don’t miss to see the last 5 years paper.
- Only one book at a time says exam idea then only exam idea.
- Don’t miss to see the variety of questions one-mark, conceptual, long answer, value-added
- Have rest pauses as required. Don’t waste time on TV or YouTube for the next two months.
- Minimize your social time on any social media.
- Ask your doubts only to your Teachers, not to your friends.
- Don’t miss to check all graphs, diagrams and special topics (Blue Boxes) from NCERT.
- Practice all derivation exclusively. Make your own short notes for revision. Always decide the priority of topics for revision.10% conceptual, 20% numerical s, 10% definitions, and 50% derivation to check understanding and applications, and last 10% high order thinking skills.
- Don’t be confused & in mess. keep self – control and self- restraint. be firm in which direction you are going.
- Keep an alarm clock handy – always. to know how much time, you spent reading and what time you wake up. take a regular break for a change of subjects, do as per the schedule, time table to cover each subject, at least three or four subjects, four lessons or topics in a day. Make notes and revise before you go to sleep.
- Read better – write better make the best use of a good dictionary. Close a while and revise the words.
- Memories meaning to understand, have time for relaxation and entertainment, time for fun. But do not miss an eye from your goal.
- Keep your goal always in front of you. Revise every morning before you start and the night before you go to sleep. Schedule your reading as per time table.
- Be confident in taking down notes and start practicing questions and answers right away, as if you are appearing for the exam.
- Now, keep your goal in front of your eyes, feet firm on the ground. You are the winner no tension, no fear, no phobia, this is all in the mind and not in heart, be confident throw away the fear, and arm yourself with the sword of knowledge.
Best of Luck for the Upcoming Examinations. Have a Nice Day…