The National Testing Agency (NTA) released the admit card for the University Grants Commission National Eligibility Test (UGC NET). NTA will release the UGC NET Admit Card 2022 on the official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The candidates who have applied for these exams can download the UGC NET Hall Ticket 2022 after being issued.
According to reports, the UGC NET exam will be conducted in June 2022and the admit card will release soon.
Easy Way to Download NTA UGC NET Admit Card 2022
The exam will be conducted into two papers 1 & 2. Paper 1 will have 50 objective-type questions with 100 marks. The questions in Paper 1 will be generic in nature, intending to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate.
Paper-2 will be based on the subject chosen by you and will assess domain knowledge. Paper 2 will have 100 objective-type questions with 200 marks. Both Papers will be for 3 hours and for each correct answer, the candidate will get 2 marks in both Paper 1 & 2.
NTA releases the single UGC NET admit card for both papers. So, if you want to appear in the exam, then you have to get your admit card from the official website.
Read the complete article if you want to know How to Download UGC NET Admit Card. Here you will get detailed information about the UGC NET Admit Card and the step-by-step downloading Procedure.
UGC NET Hall Ticket 2022 Instructions
Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before taking the UGC NET 2022 exam:
If you are unable to download hall tickets from the website, you can call the helpline between 10:00 am. and 5:00 pm.
If there are any discrepancies between the applicant’s details shown on the admit card and confirmation page or their photo and signature, candidates can contact the helpline immediately between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm.
If applicants take the exam using the already downloaded admission Card. However, the NTA will take the necessary steps to correct the record later.
Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and follow them during the exam.
Aspirants are not allowed to destroy the admit card or change any entry in it. Applicants should keep the admission ticket properly for future reference.
Things to be Carried in the Examination Hall Along with NTA NET 2022 Admit Card
Candidates must carry a hard copy of their UGC NET Admit Card 2022 to the exam centre and the following documents for verification.
- A PwD certificate issued by the competent authority if any relaxation is required under the PwD category.
- Any approved original photo ID – PAN Card, Driving License, Voter ID, Passport, Aadhaar Card, etc.
- One passport size photo (same as the one uploaded on the application form)
- A printed copy of the hall ticket must be downloaded from the NTA website.
Details in UGC NET 2022 Hall Ticket
The UGC NET 2022 admit card will contain details such as the candidate’s name, exam center, and exam time. Candidates are asked to carefully read the instructions on the hall ticket and follow them during the exam. The entry ticket contains the following information:
- Candidate Name
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Candidate photograph and signature
- State of Eligibility
- Father’s Name
- Application Number
- Exam Medium
- Course Name
- Reporting Time
- Exam center address
- Date of Exam
- Test center number
UGC NET Admit Card: How to Download Hall Ticket?
Before going to the NTA NET admit card download step, you should have some details ready, namely your application number and password. Without these two things, you will not be able to download your hall ticket. If you forget these details, I will mention the steps to retrieve them in the next section.
Therefore, you must download the admit card for the UGC NET exam by following the steps below:
- To download the admit card, applicants need to log in to the UGC Net official website (ugcnet.nta.nic.in).
- Check the link “UGC NET Admit Card Download” and click on it (the link will only be visible after the hall ticket is issued).
- A new page will appear where candidates will see the option to download the admit card. The page that appears in the necessary form and asks for the details (application number and date of birth) required to download hall tickets.
- After candidates fill out the form, they will be redirected to a new page. Candidates need to fill in the required information such as application number, password, security code, date of birth, etc., and then log in.
- After logging in, you can download the admit card and printout for future reference.
- You can now download and print your admit card or hall ticket from the options available on the screen.
That’s all for the UGC NET hall ticket download steps. Now let’s see the steps to follow in case you forget your application number or password.
How to retrieve the application number or password of UGC NET Admit Card 2022?
If you have forgotten your login credentials such as an application number or password and need to download a hall ticket, you can retrieve them using the process provided below.
How to retrieve the Application Number?
- Visit the login page and click the “Forgot Application Number” link on the official website.
- Enter Candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Date of Birth, gender, residence state, and Security Code.
- Click the “Get Application Number” button. Clicking this button will display your UGC NET application number on the screen.
How to retrieve the Password?
- Open the login window and click the Forgot Password link.
- Choose from options available for resetting your passwords, such as security question & answer, verification code via SMS, and a reset link via email.
- Enter your application number, date of birth, and security code.
- Click on “Submit” and you can reset your password and set a new one.
So, in this article, we have covered everything you might want to know about the topic of the UGC NET Admit Card, how to download it, what documents you should have with you when it is released, etc.
I hope you found this article informative and easy to read.